The Mini Jeep can be customized with various options from the factory. Please enquire about the options that interest you and for quotation!
Mini Jeep can be ordered in both 50cc (3-speed semi-auto shift), or EV (50km or 100km range), you can choose your color, and it can be registered to drive on public roads.
- The classification is: MiniCar (similar to 50cc scooter)
- Can seat one person (driver, no passengers)
- No helmet is required
- No Garage Certificate (shakoshoumei) is required
- Registration can be done at your local city hall
Customize your Mini Jeep with:
- Road Tires on Aluminum rims
- Steering Shock Absorption
- Fender Flares
- Trailer Hitch frame bracket
- Logo Stickers
- Specially-designed rear luggage rack
- Towing Winch
- Folding roof
- Roll Bar
- Seat Belts
- Bench or Separate Seats
ELECTRIC / LIGHTING
- Antitheft Key Cylinder
- LED Turn signals, brake and reverse lights
- Angel-Eye headlights w/ RGB Remote Control
- Hazard Lights
- High-Power Fog Lamps
- USB Ports / Cigarette Lighter outlets
- High Mount Center Stop Lamp
We are experienced and qualified in exporting vehicles to the USA, New Zealand and other locations.
Can I ride a Mini Jeep on the road?
Yes!! You can register and put a number plate on your mini jeep and drive it on the road like any other car (but not on the highway)
How do I register a Mini Jeep?
- When you purchase, you will receive a Bill of Sale
- Bring the Bill of Sale to your local ward office, and you will receive number plates
- Obtain Personal Liability Insurance (自賠責保険) at any local automotive dealer, and you will receive a sticker for your license plate
- Install the plates, and you’re off!
What kind of License do I need to drive a Mini Jeep?
Since it is classified as a Mini-car, you can drive it with a scooter (原付） license, or regular car drivers license
Do I need to wear a Helmet?
No! As a 4-wheel mini-car, a helmet is not required, though you are welcome to wear one while driving
Trike Factory Japan 4-wheel Models
Offroad, Gas & EV
Classic, Gas & EV
3-wheel sports car, Gas & EV
Trike Factory Japan 2-wheel & Offroad Models